Jupiter Farms Christmas Parade & Craft Fair
For the health of our neighbors, the Jupiter Farms Christmas Parade & Craft Fair will not be held in 2020.
The details below were for 2019, and can still be useful for typical procedures as we look forward to 2021!
Jupiter Farms Holiday Craft Fair
Sunday, December 8, 2019 -- Rain or Shine
Open to the Public 9 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. Food will be available all day.
Hosted by the Taylor Farmhouse Café,
at The Farms Market Place, 16891 Jupiter Farms Road
The vendor will pay a $33 non-refundable fee per single booth or a $60 non-refundable fee per double booth. Checks are to be made payable to the "Jupiter Farms Craft Fair” and are due with the completed application. A service fee of $45.00 will be charged on all returned checks.
- Because of the trees and shrubs in the front area of the Craft Fair area (the section just west of Jupiter Farms Road) spaces will be irregular, but approximately 12 x 12. Other natural features of the property may vary the actual measurements, but in general, the spaces will be 12' x 12'.
- The vendor will be assigned a specific booth space (for single booth) or 2 booth spaces (for double booth). Vendors must provide their own table, chairs, display materials, and shade. There is no electricity available. We will try to identify spaces prior to Sunday vendors can better plan their displays.
- Jupiter Farms Craft Fair Committee reserves the right to determine the location of booth spaces. Booths will be assigned on a first come, first pay basis and reserved for crafts people rather than more commercial enterprises. Your booth will be reserved once your payment and signed application are received. Failure to submit payment with application could cause a delay in or a potential loss of a booth assignment.
- Jupiter Farms Craft Fair reserves the right to adjust spaces and placements of vendors as circumstances dictate. The committee does not guarantee an exclusive sale on any item.
- Booths are to be set up between 6:30 a.m. and 8:45 a.m. Vendors may enter the Fair area from Jupiter Farms Road, but unless your booth is in that front area, follow the drive to the gate behind the building area. After load-in, vehicles must be parked in the designated parking area. All vendor vehicles must be removed from the craft fair area by 8:45 a.m. The area will be clearly marked. There will be no vendor vehicle admittance for set up after 8:45 a.m. This is for the safety of our patrons, and for the same reason, there are no early take-downs allowed either.
- Vendors must be loaded and out of the Craft area by 5:30 pm on Sunday, December 8, 2019.
- Tacking or fastening anything to trees is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- Jupiter Farms Craft Fair Committee reserves the right to approve the types of items being sold by the vendor.
- Jupiter Farms Craft Fair is not responsible for any theft or damage that may occur.
- The vendor agrees to protect and save the Jupiter Farms Craft Fair harmless from any claims or causes of action of any kind or nature for physical injury to person or damage to property which may be suffered or alleged to be suffered due in whole or part to any act or omission to act of the vendor.
- Vendor certifies that he/she is properly insured for any accident which might occur in connection with the event by the vendor or anyone assisting the vendor, or any vehicle/equipment being used in connection with the event. Vendor agrees to indemnify and hold Jupiter Farms Craft Fair, its committee, and agents against harmless all loss, damage, and expense which they may sustain or become liable for on account of injury to or death of persons, or on account of damage to or destruction of property resulting in connection with the event by vendor or due to or arising in any manner from the wrongful act or negligence of the vendor.
- Absolutely no alcoholwill be permitted before, during, or after the event. If any vendor is found in possession of, consumption of, or in recent consumption of alcoholic beverages, that vendor must close his/her booth, and will be dismissed from premises only to return after 4:30 to load out and will not be invited to participate in any of our future Jupiter Farms Craft Fair events.
- Dispose of smoking material in proper places ONLY. Vendor booth area must be clean of cigarette butts and any additional debris/trash from the grounds prior to departure. Each vendor is required to keep his/her area clean. No one is permitted to leave any discarded merchandise, boxes, or cartons on the grounds.
- The Craft Fair Committee, at its discretion, has the authority to close a vendor’s booth for not complying with these rules and guidelines or by not acting in a manner conducive with the safety and well-being of others in attendance. The vendor must close his/her booth, will be dismissed from premises, only to return after 4:30pm to load out.
- The best craft booth display will be rewarded.
The Craft Fair is one week before the community Christmas Parade which will be Sunday, December 15, 2019